Revision date: 08/10/14
All services provided by Annexring (“Annexring, LLC”) may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Annexring from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Annexring’s servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
Other materials that will be found unacceptable on Shared servers are: IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Topsites, IP Scanners, Image Hosting Scripts, AutoSurf/PTC/PPC sites, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Banner Ad Services, File Dump and Mirror Scripts, more than two commercial audio streaming, Escrow and Bank Debentures, High Yield Interest Programs and related Sites, Prime Bank Programs, Lottery Sites, and Illegal Pornography.
NOTICE: IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS FOUND TO CONTAIN ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, ILLEGAL MP3 FILES, PIRATED SOFTWARE, HACKER PROGRAMS, WAREZ PROGRAMS, OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL FILES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT NOTICE, AND A CANCELLATION FEE MAY BE APPLIED. ADDITIONALLY, Annexring WILL NOTIFY THE PROPER AUTHORITIES OF YOUR ACTIONS.
Annexring offers clients disk space, bandwidth, email and/or file transfer protocol (FTP) accounts. The details for each are defined according package services bought upon purchase. Sometimes, Annexring will not have defined the amount of bandwidth or disk usage for client. This undefined status is referred to as ‘unlimited’ bandwidth or disk space. Client will not be allowed to use such unlimited bandwidth/space packages for backup/storage purposes. However, Annexring services are designed for normal use and if usage patterns and amount are not normal, client may risk suspension, discontinuation, or deletion of account. Annexring will define such user agreements upon purchase. Client will be given a monthly bandwidth limit, which varies according to the host package purchased from Annexring. If client’s account exceeds the allocated bandwidth limit, Annexring reserves the right to suspend account until a following allocation is started or client purchases additional bandwidth, upgrades, or terminates account. Unused bandwidths do not roll over on a monthly basis.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Annexring is strictly prohibited. As our customer you are responsible for all your accounts. Should you violate the Terms of Services outlined within, your account will be cancelled without chance of refund.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
All sub-networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers of Annexring must adhere to the above policies, with the exception of system resources in respect to dedicated servers.
By the Account Activation Date of each month, Annexring shall either:
(1) debit the client’s credit card (when such information has been provided by the client); or
(2) deliver, by e-mail or regular mail, an invoice in accordance with the applicable Service Fees for services rendered for the current month. When an invoice is delivered to the client, payment shall be remitted to Annexring by no later than the specified payment due date. Annexring shall be entitled to immediately terminate this agreement for client’s failure to make timely payments. You will be provided with an invoice on a monthly basis. All credit cards are billed automatically on a monthly basis. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient credit to cover this transaction. In the event that there is insufficient credit, we will send an e-mail notification, at which point we will need to be provided with another credit card account number within 24 hours. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, the account, and all accounts under that account plan, will be suspended.
Certain services carry a setup fee charged by Annexring to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to Annexring and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
Money back guarantee & refund policy
We offer a 30 day Money back guarantee, this is valid only for GENUINE cases and we accept only relevant causes/reasons, for your dissatisfaction with our money back . Setup fee or add on packages will NOT BE REFUNDED for any hosting plan. It is to be well noted that Annexring reserves full rights to inquire about the website demanding money-back. All SEO services is non-refundable as also add-ons such as SSL, SSL installation or any other installations.
Money back is relevant for 30 days only. Full refund will be given, if money back is demanded within 15 days. After 15 days, there will be a deduction of $10 + charges in accordance to usage. However, this guarantee will be considered invalid if customer harasses or poses unnecessary problems for the company in fulfilling the money back. Relevant cases will always be qualified for refund and we will not adopt unethical procedures with our clients.
The money back will not be valid for following cases:
- Spam and virus related websites: The website turns out to contain spam and malware content, which are unacceptable to many other websites.
- Phishing related websites: Phishing is a criminally fraudulent process of making an attempt to obtain secret information, like username, password and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. It is an entirely illegal activity.
- Fake information by website owner, at the start of hosting services/signup: We will gauge information related to website owner and confirm it with the status given to us prior to getting the hosting plan. In case the information does not match, no refund case will be made.
- Violation of Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA): DMCA gives the laws with regard to the usage of copyrighted materials on Internet. Web hosting customers need to follow the requirements of DMCA. Customers who are subjects of DMCA notification may be subjected to account termination and will be ineligible for money back.
- For add-ons such as SSL, SSL installation or any other installations.
- Adult content and Child pornography: Annexring does not support any kind of adult or child pornography material. If we received no notification about the pornographic content prior to client signing up for hosting services, we reserve the right to terminate the account with no money back .
- Downtime issues: In case of downtime issues, on account of migration of server, for betterment of hosting services of the websites, the money back does not hold for 99.9% uptime assurance. Clients will be informed prior to the time of such occurrences, and they will not be regular incidents. During migration, we handle issues with extreme care and consideration about the workings of our clients’ websites.
- In case, the account is active and there is nothing wrong with the server or service issues or there is no valid reason for the refund, no refund will be made. We welcome genuine reasons and condemn fake issues.
- The money back does not hold if web hosting plans were taken from promotional offers floated by annexring.com. Also, the offer plans or free offer options will be given within 24-48 hours of the activation of the first account.
Any account deactivated due to non-payment will require a reactivation fee of $20.00 prior to reactivation.
We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require 30 days notice for a cancellation.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability
Annexring shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Annexring ‘ servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Annexring shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Annexring ‘ servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.
Annexring cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Annexring are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by Annexring are not directly owned or written by Annexring. Moreover, Annexring holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as Annexring sees fit.
By activating your account with Annexring, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
NOTICE: If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
Server Uptime Guarantee
Annexring guarantees 99.9% service (http, ftp, pop, imap, smtp) uptime on all hosting plans. Should we fail to deliver this for any given calendar month, your account will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the duration of excessive downtime.
Annexring reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.